Improvisation is a kind of a conversation exercise which is fun for the participants and entertains the rest of the class who serves as the audience.Here are some situations you can use:
- You are in the restaurant. You have just had a good dinner. The waiter is waiting for you to pay the bill. You look for your wallet and find that you have left it at home.
- The car in front of your car suddenly stops, and you cannot avoid hitting it. Both cars are damaged. The driver gets out of his car and comes towards you.
- You are home alone. Suddenly the phone rings. You pick up the receiver and hear a strange noise on the other end of the line.
- Your friend asks you to return a book that you borrowed from him several months ago. At first you cannot remember what you did with it. Then you explain why you kept the book for such a long time.
- At the theater you discover that another person is sitting in your seat. You talk to him, explaining that he is in a wrong seat.
- One day you get up early and go downstairs. There, to your surprise, is a stranger sleeping on the sofa. You wake your mother and ask her who the stranger is.
- You visit a friend s house. After sneezing several times you realize that you are allergic to your friend s cat.
- You are walking downtown with a friend. Suddenly you remember that you left some meat cooking on the stove at home